Privacy and Cookies Policy
‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ refers to ‘LB Creative’.
‘you’, ‘your’ and ‘you’re’ refers to a person who has a contract of work with ‘LB Creative‘.
‘Personal Information’ means any data/information you have provided directly or indirectly that identifies you including but not limited to:
first, middle and last name (if applicable);
postal, trading and/or business address;
any other demographic information
Any information you provide will be held for our own use only and not knowingly disclosed to any third party in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) unless we are required by law to do so.
Our website is SSL protected meaning that when you contact us through the website, all your details are encrypted before being transmitted to us.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Compliance
This is how we are protecting your data and your rights:
- Consent and the storing and processing of data by us: By entering into a contract of work with ‘LB Creative’ you consent to your personal information being held by us electronically or in paper form.
- Right to be forgotten: Let us know if you do not want us to continue to hold information about you by emailing us on email@example.com, in which case we will permanently delete all data we hold about you unless we are required to hold this information by law
- Right to object: We do not use your data for any other reason than to send you information about our current work with you. If you want to opt out of being sent this information please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Right to rectification: You may access, update, correct, amend or delete the information we hold about you at any time by contacting us on email@example.com
- Right of portability: We will export your account data to a third party at any time on your request
Where services are delivered on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your device, for example, your computer or mobile phone. These include small files known as cookies. They cannot be used to identify you personally.
This is the cookie we use to stop the cookie message displaying each time you visit the site (essential cookie).
Third party cookies are used on this site – these are cookies found in other companies’ internet tools which we are using to enhance our site, for example Facebook or Twitter have their own cookies, which are controlled by them.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How to control and delete cookies
However, if you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are set by our website, or indeed any other website, you can do this through your browser settings. The ‘Help’ function within your browser should tell you how.
You can block cookies at any time by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
For more information about cookies see: www.allaboutcookies.org
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after a period of time.